Keratin Treatment Singapore
Imagine having silky, smooth, and frizz-free hair that looks like it belongs on the cover of a magazine. For many of us, achieving the perfect hair can seem like an elusive dream. No matter how many products we use or how often we style our hair, it never seems to look as perfect as we would like. Keratin is a revolutionary hair treatment that has taken the world by storm and Hera Hair beauty is a leading specialist in Singapore. So if you’re ready to say goodbye to bad hair days and hello to gorgeous, shiny, and manageable hair, then Hera Hair Beauty salon is the place for you.
Why Choose Hera Hair Beauty for your Keratin Hair Treatment?
- Hera Hair Beauty is one of the first and leading specialists in Singapore to offer permanent hair smoothening services using formaldehyde-free keratin treatment. We’re passionate about providing our clients with the latest, safest, and most effective keratin treatments available. We use cutting-edge technology to achieve outstanding results.
- Our expert keratin specialists include internationally acclaimed international hairdressers from London, Ireland, Europe, South Africa, Taiwan, etc. Our keratin specialists have spent over a decade honing their skills as keratin professionals and certified educators. So, you can rest assured that you’re in the hands of the best in the business.
- Hera Hair’s keratin treatments are bespoke, customized, and specifically designed to meet your individual hair and lifestyle needs.
- We believe that safety and healthy hair are equally as important as shining results this is why all our products are globally tested, formaldehyde-free, and suitable even for those with the most sensitive of scalps.
- At Hera Hair Beauty we are passionate that effective communication is the key to our client’s satisfaction and confidence in our services. We prioritize clear and open communication to ensure that our clients feel comfortable and confident in the safety and effectiveness of our keratin treatments. We’re committed to ensuring our clients have a full understanding of our process and products, so they can make informed decisions to achieve their desired results.
So, come and visit us at Hera Hair Beauty and discover why we’re the go-to salon for the best keratin treatments in Singapore. Experience the difference for yourself and let us help you to achieve the silky-smooth hair of your dreams.
After 30% OFF at $285(S), $325(M), $385(L)
What is Keratin Hair Treatment?
Keratin hair treatment is a semi-permanent treatment that promises to leave your hair looking naturally healthy, shiny, smooth, and frizz-free. But what exactly is keratin hair treatment, and how does it work?
To understand keratin hair treatment, we need to first understand what keratin is. Keratin is a structural, fibrous protein naturally found in our hair, skin, and nails. Keratin is the protein that gives hair its strength, structure, and elasticity. Keratin also provides a protective shield around the hair. However, factors such as heat styling, chemical treatments, and environmental stressors can damage our hair’s natural keratin, making it weak, brittle, and prone to breakage.
Keratin hair treatment is a process that involves infusing your hair with a specially formulated keratin solution. This solution contains a high concentration of keratin and other ingredients that work together to repair and strengthen your hair from the inside out. The treatment is applied to your hair, section by section, and then sealed in with heat. The heat helps to activate the keratin and other ingredients, allowing them to penetrate your hair shaft and work their magic.
FULL REFUND 7 DAYS GUARANTEE
We offer 100% guarantee on all services within 7 days after they were performed. We will either re-do the service to your satisfaction, or provide full refund to you if you have paid for the service.
Why Hera Hair Beauty Salons uses Goldwell Kerasilk™ Treatment
Hera Hair Beauty uses Kerasilk™ because it has gained a well-deserved reputation as a leader in hair care innovation.
What sets Kerasilk™ apart is its powerful combination of three key ingredients:
- Engineered Keratin
- Lightweight silk
- A specialized ingredient inspired by the skincare industry.
Engineered Keratin and lightweight silk are the first two ingredients in all Kerasilk™ formulas and provide crucial structural support and long-lasting color protection. But what really sets Kerasilk™ apart is the third advanced ingredient that delivers specialized results that cater to your hair’s specific needs. This is why Hera Hair Beauty boasts a totally customized keratin treatment specifically adapted to each individual client’s hair and scalp.
We use two different bespoke formula intensities for those with varying levels of curls and frizz. Our goal is to provide customized treatment that will leave your curls beautifully defined and softened, without compromising on volume.
Kerasilk’s™ multi-pronged approach to hair care delivers the perfect transformation of beauty, strength, and protection, leaving your hair looking and feeling its best. You’ll be amazed at the results we can achieve with this innovative brand that’s leading the way in the world of hair care. Say goodbye to lackluster, damaged hair, and hello to the beautiful, healthy hair you deserve.
Pros and Cons of Keratin Hair Treatment
Keratin hair treatment has become increasingly popular in recent years, and for good reason, so let’s take a look at some pros and cons.
- Smoother, Shinier Hair: The primary benefit of keratin hair treatment is that it can transform frizzy, unruly hair into smooth, silky locks. The treatment works by filling in gaps in the hair cuticle, leaving hair looking smoother and shinier.
- Reduces Frizz: For those with curly or wavy hair, frizz can be a constant battle. Keratin hair treatment helps to reduce frizz, making hair more manageable and easier to style.
- Saves Styling Time and Hair Damage: With keratin hair treatment, you can say goodbye to daily hair straightening or blow-drying. The treatment significantly cuts down your styling time leaving you with more time in your day.
- Safe: Keratin hair treatment is a safe and non-invasive treatment that works by infusing the hair with keratin protein. It does not involve the use of harsh chemicals, making it a safer alternative to traditional hair straightening treatments. All Hera Hair’s Keratin treatments are globally tested and formaldehyde-free.
- Versatile: Keratin treatment is suitable for all hair types, whether you have curly, thin, wavy, or thick hair. It is also suitable for all hair lengths and can be used on color-treated hair without causing damage or altering the color.
- Weather resistant: Singapore is notorious for its humidity, with a keratin treatment you can maintain that fuzz-free look without having to worry.
- Expensive: One of the biggest downsides of keratin hair treatment is the cost. However, it is always worth going to a specialist, top-end salon, such as Hera Hair Beauty, and we have found the results are more than worth it.
- Time-Consuming Treatment: The treatment itself can take several hours, depending on the length and thickness of your hair.
- Requires Maintenance: While keratin hair treatment can last for several months, it does require some maintenance to keep your hair looking its best. Our certified keratin specialists will fully advise you about aftercare and products at your appointment.
- Loss of Hair Volume: Because of the smoothening and shining effect of Keratin some hair volume can be lost. If you already have very low-volume hair Keratin may not be suitable for you. However, please feel free to pop in for an initial consultation with one of our specialists.
- Non-permanent Treatment: Keratin treatment is not permanent and your hair will gradually return to its natural state. How long the treatment will last can vary depending on aftercare, hair type, and lifestyle.
While it’s true that there are several factors to consider when deciding on a keratin treatment, the incredible benefits of having smoother, healthier, and shinier hair are absolutely worth it!
Hera Hair specializes in individualized hair treatment and styles. So why not pop into one of our salons for a free consultation to discuss with one of our certified and highly-trained specialists if Keratin treatment is suitable for your hair and lifestyle?
Cost of Keratin Hair Treatment in Singapore
When it comes to the cost of a keratin treatment, there are a few factors that can affect the price. These include the length and thickness of your hair, the reputation of the salon, and the expertise and training of the specialists.
Usually, at Hera Hair, you can expect to pay between $370 to $500. BUT, we have a special 30% off offer on our keratin hair treatments, so don’t miss out.
After 30% OFF at $285(S), $325(M), $385(L)
S is for Short Hair – hair length is no longer than your chin,
M is Medium Hair – hair length between your chin and collarbone
L is for Long Hair – hair length is longer than your collarbone
Why Choose Hera Hair Beauty over At-Home Keratin Treatments?
It’s understandable that you may be looking for ways to save money, but when it comes to at-home keratin treatments, there are some things to consider before taking the plunge. DIY treatments can be more affordable, but they often don’t follow the same process or use the same quality of products as a professional in-salon treatment. As a result, the outcome may not be as impressive, and the treatment may not be as safe.
One of the biggest concerns with at-home keratin treatments is the use of formaldehyde, a chemical that has been classified as a carcinogen. Some at-home treatments contain formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasing chemicals, which can be harmful if not used properly. Therefore, it’s important to do your research and choose a product that does not contain these chemicals or follow the instructions precisely to minimize any risks.
Additionally, while some at-home treatments may provide some smoothing and shine, the results may not be as dramatic or long-lasting as a professional treatment. If you’re looking for a truly “wow” transformation, it may be worth saving up and investing in a salon treatment that uses high-quality products and experienced professionals to ensure that you get the best results possible.
Why are We the leading Keratin Treatment Singapore Professionals?
- All our international hairdressers are Certified Keratin Professionals and have been performing hair straightening services for more than a decade.
- We even have hair professionals who were certified product educators for some of our Keratin products.
- We use the latest technology and advanced new quality products available.
- We have a choice of bespoke customized treatments to suit all hair types and lifestyles.
- We provide the best aftercare keratin treatment products in Singapore.
- All our salons are fitted with effective extractor fans eliminating fumes for your comfort.
- We will money-back guarantee the results
Book Your Keratin Treatment Appointment NOW!
Our certified and experienced keratin treatment specialists are dedicated to helping you achieve the polished hair of your dreams. We offer bespoke keratin treatments that are carefully tailored to meet your unique hair needs, ensuring that you get the best possible results.
We take great pride in being known as the go-to destination for the best keratin treatment in Singapore. Our team of professionals is committed to providing you with an exceptional experience and the beautiful, healthy hair you’ve always wanted.
Don’t just take our word for it, come and see for yourself the stunning results that we can achieve with our expert keratin treatments. So, book your appointment today and read some comments from our satisfied customers.
Keratin Treatment FAQs
At Hera Hair Beauty, we believe in personalized care for our clients. That’s why when you come in for your first keratin treatment, our experts will provide a thorough consultation including a hair and scalp analysis. We’ll use this information to tailor your treatment to your unique hair goals, scalp and hair type, and lifestyle needs.
The duration of your treatment will depend on your hair volume and level of frizz. Typically, the treatment can take anywhere from one to three hours to complete. However, keep in mind that the duration may vary based on how much hair you have. Don’t worry though, our keratin specialists will work efficiently to ensure you get the best results in the most timely manner.
Yes, you can use keratin treatments on coloured hair. In fact, keratin treatments can be beneficial for coloured hair as they can help to repair and strengthen the hair strands, which can become damaged due to the colouring process.
If you have coloured hair, you may notice that it can appear dull or damaged. The good news is that keratin treatments can be a great solution to restore the health and shine of your coloured hair. Not only can a keratin treatment improve the overall appearance of your hair, but it can also make it more manageable. So, if you’re looking to revitalize your coloured hair and achieve a healthy, lustrous look, a keratin treatment may be just what you need.
It is advisable to wait for at least two weeks after your colouring treatment before having a keratin treatment.
Consult with one of our keratin specialists to see if a keratin treatment is suitable for your hair type and colour, and get ready to show off your vibrant locks with confidence!
Haircut should be performed after the completion of any treatment. This is because any over processed hair ends or hair length imperfections will be most visible after a keratin smoothing treatment is completed.
Yes. However finishing results on virgin hair will not be as long lasting compared to the keratin treatment done on previously chemically treated or coloured hair.
No. A keratin treatment is totally different from a relaxer although both have similar results. Our keratin formulas are extremely gentle and do not swell and soften the shaft of hair or disintegrate the natural disulfide bonds of the hair, like the straighteners or high pH (alkaline) relaxers will do. A keratin treatment will gently smoothen the hair for a few months and then the hair will go back to its pre treatment condition, unlike rebonding or relaxers which are considered as permanent.
Yes, keratin treatment will still be effective on hair that has previously undergone other chemical process such as rebonding (Japanese straightening) or relaxer treatments and as long as the condition of your hair and scalp are healthy enough to have professional salon treatments.
The objectives of both treatments are similar: to eliminate frizz, smoothen your locks, enhance shine and reduce blow dry time. The fact is other than the brand and the ingredients they use to meet the similar objectives, the difference between the two is not much just like Coke and Pepsi. Both treatments may or may not contain formaldehyde and other chemicals. It is well acknowledged that you will get more of a smoothing and deep-conditioning effect with a keratin treatment. In Hera salons, we use Goldwell Kerasilk, which is the latest generation of hair smoothing systems that replaced harmful formaldehyde with safe glyoxcylic acid derivatives to create new keratin bonds. These fresh bonds will help to stabilise your hair shape whilst also forming straighter bonds on your hair shaft.
If your hair is not longer than your chin, it means they are short length category. If your hair is between your chin and collarbone, then it means that you are in medium length hairstyle category. If your hair length is longer than collarbone, then you fall into long hair category.
There have been no clinical tests performed on the safety of performing the keratin smoothing treatment on pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding. As a result, we do advise against pregnant or breastfeeding women receiving the keratin smoothing treatment.
No the treatment is not permanent nor will it “grow out”. The treatment gradually and evenly washes out so there is no “line of demarcation”. This treatment does not change the inner structure of the hair, but rather creates a protein layer overlay on the cuticle which protects the hair. As the hair is protected for an extended time, the condition of the hair is improved.
Yes. Actually this treatment is a great solution to the common issue of hair extensions becoming excessively dry due to the lack of natural oils from the scalp. Ideally, it is easiest to perform the treatment before the extensions are put in the hair. However, if they are in the hair, it is not a problem.
Yes. Our keratin specialists have been trained on how to perform a keratin smoothing treatment and has learned to turn the heat of the flat iron down to 380-400 degrees depending on the condition of your hair.
There is no waiting period for our Goldwell Kerasilk Keratin treatment and a three day waiting period for other types.
Swimming in the ocean or pool is fine, but the life of your treatment may be compromised if you swim regularly. A leave in serum or conditioner is a great product to apply before swimming to protect the hair from the elements such as chlorine and salt in the water.
The most important thing you can do is use the appropriate aftercare product line that our salon or stylist offers. The more often you wash your hair, the less time your treatment will last so you may want to try to wash your hair around 3 times per week if possible. One of the important after care pointers is to avoid sulfate-free and sodium chloride shampoos and conditioners as keratin is actually broken down by sulphates in shampoo quite quickly.
Yes, ideally you will want to do the color service the same day because the cuticle is already open. If you do have the keratin smoothing treatment and then decide to do color, you will want to wait 2 weeks before having a color service.
Absolutely. The keratin smoothing treatment works great on chemically treated and damaged hair. The proteins and nutrients help to seal the cuticle and leave the hair looking healthy.
Our keratin treatment can last between three to five months but this can vary depending on several factors. Below are a few tips to help your keratin treatment last longer:-
- Wash your hair less often
- Avoid hair products containing sulfates and parabens. We recommend using premium quality, sulfate, and paraben-free shampoo.
- Use fewer hair products to avoid a build-up of products in your hair
- Avoid heat styling as much as possible. In theory, you won’t need your curling or straightening irons. Always blow dry your hair on low heat.
- Use a high-quality hair serum
- Avoid heavy hair oils
- Swap your regular towels for soft, microfiber ones and gently stroke hair rather than vigorously rubbing it dry.
Our keratin specialist will advise you at your appointment on all aspects of aftercare and the best products to ensure your keratin treatment lasts as long as possible.
It depends on what the natural texture of your hair is. For example, if your hair is wavy, the treatment will most likely allow your hair to dry straight. If your hair is curly, then it will eliminate the frizz as it enhances the definition of the natural curl. If your hair is straight, the treatment will eliminate frizz and give your hair a shiny, healthy look. Finally, the treatment will cut down drying time on all hair to 1/3 of the usual time.
No, your hair will still have volume after your keratin smoothing treatment. You will still be able to use a curling iron and/or round brush to create body and volume.
Yes, the keratin smoothing treatment works great with highlighted and colored hair. It will enhance the color, eliminate frizz and make the hair look healthier overall.
The Keratin Smoothing Treatment does not make the hair completely straight and flat. It significantly reduces curl, eliminates frizz, and gives the hair extra shine. It drastically reduces blow drying and styling time. It repels humidity, so the hair should not frizz in humid weather. Your hair will still be full of body so it can be styled and curled with rollers, a round brush, a curling iron, or a flat iron.
Mostly anyone is a good candidate for the keratin smoothing treatment. It is effective on all hair types including : thick, thin, dry, chemically damaged, straight, wavy and curly. This professional service will make the hair healthier as it smoothen the cuticle and eliminates frizz and creates shine.
Reviews of Keratin Treatment in Hera Hair Beauty
Came here for their Kerasilk Keratin Treatment and WOWWWWWW I’m beyond obsessed. I’ve always had extremely frizzy, curly/wavy and knotted hair and now living in Singapore where it’s humid 24/7, my hair always looked very poofy. However, this treatment no joke is really a life changer. I now can get out of the shower, let it air dry and I look like a freaking mermaid. Drying time is way quicker if I do decide to blow dry it and I don’t have to pull it with a round brush for 20 minutes for it to be smooth anymore! I’m no longer scared of Singapore weather and the 99% humidity it brings. I seriously could not recommend Hera salon and their keratin treatment enough!
Jen was amazing and very friendly. She did an excellent job with the keratin treatment. I will definitively be back again.
My friend told me this was the best place for hair care, and after I have tried it for the first time I was completely hooked. It’s indeed the best thing that’s happened to my hair. They look like from a fancy magazine, very smooth and healthy. So far I’ve tried the keratine treatments and a haircut. Multiple compliments from my husband, so this is the place I’m going to spend my money, as it’s totally worth it!