Are you struggling to preserve your blowout through your exercise regime? As we all know, perspiration inducing exercise nearly always annihilates our own blow out, causing stylers to pick between training their bod or protecting their ‘do. Yes, it is well known that sweat is the worst culprit when it comes to ruining a blowout. If you are a part of the 99.99percent of those who have well planned fitness programs throughout the one month of lockdown in your home, we have a few hair-saving tips for you.
It is super simple to stay healthy while maintaining your hair sanity and all you’ll need are a few satin scrunchies plus a few spritzes of dry shampoo. Practice the following pre and post working out hair regime to maintain the strength and beauty of your blowout during any mild to moderate workouts. Hopefully, you will be able to master the art of preserving a blowout throughout an exercise routine at home, so you can have your best look ready for your subsequent Zoom, Skype and face-time, Go-to-Meeting.
- The application of a light-weight shampoo on your scalp will definitely help to absorb oils and perspiration as you work out. Opt for a refreshing formulation which subtly promotes grip and texturing whilst balance your own scalp’s moisture levels at the same time.
- After the application of dry shampoo, then continue to put some lightweight hair oil onto the ends of the hair to moisturize and stop hair breakage as well as de-frizz hair strands when you are sweating.
- It is advisable to secure and hold your hair firmly in a protective bun to keep your hair strands away from the sweat and maintain your hairstyle without ruining it. To do so, you may utilize a silk scrunchie to accumulate and hold all your hair into a high ponytail. Wrap your ponytail around the bottom of the hairband and fasten it firmly with bobby pins. Insert a silk headband to keep those short pieces of hair out of your face while you are exercising.
- Blow dry your hair roots to remove dampness and pass over any frizzy hair strands using your flat iron. Add a spritz of dry shampoo for soaking up any remaining oiliness and also to enhance the volume of hair.
- Add a odor mist spray refresh and further prolong your hairstyle if your blow out is already on its 3rd of 4th day.
- If all else fails, embrace and accept the wave by styling the frizzy sections of the hair using a hair wand. Add a texturizing, soft-hold hairspray for grip with voluminous motion. Decide on a spray which can be readily brushed out without leaving any hairspray residue or flakes.