26 May Curly Hair Singapore
Hera Hair Beauty salon is the best curly hair expert in Singapore! We have noticed the lack of hair professionals who understand in depth how to cut or manage curly hair. We have renowned international hairdressers hailed from London, USA, Europe, Dubai etc, who are certified educators for more than a decade or several of them having curly hair themselves and thus had a personal understanding of the unique properties of curly hair and the best care for it. In Hera, we have had countless people come to see me with flat, listless curly hair or thick, frizzy, unmanageable curls and I take huge pleasure in restoring the natural shape of their curls and helping them understand how to make their curls work best for them. Moreover it is vital to communicate to our clients that all our products are globally tested and certifiably safe.
A curly hair specialist must take into account the elasticity of the curl, the shape of the curl, texture of the hair and follow the pattern of the curl.
Therefore to our clients, we always offer a consultation first, to be able to establish what sort of previous experience they have had, how they want their hair to look, and what would be best for their type of hair. There are many different types of curly hair and each type needs to be treated slightly differently. We perform custom curl cut on dry hair, after the cut the hair is washed, moisturized and styled. We always suggest Sulfate Free and Silicone Free products to my customers (due to the hair drying properties of these).
Curly hair is beautiful, and with the right cut and the right sort of care, I believe anyone with a natural wave could have glorious, stress-free hair.
When you come for your first hair appointment, it will begin with a thorough consultation which includes a hair and scalp assessment and our professionals provide analysis is to ensure that the right haircut and treatment service are chosen for your hair and scalp type as well as your lifestyle.
Please call us on +6592371254 to book.
We are providing the Best Curly haircut and Treatment in Singapore!
We have provided a few Q&A of specialist knowledge with all curly hair girls out there. Most curly girls all make the same mistakes for example which involves using towel to dry curly hair!
1. Why is Curly Hair so special ?
Curly hair is special because it makes you stand out in a crowd. It is unique, attention- grabbing and often used as an identifier. There are a lot of others but usually is ” Jenny with the curly hair” or someone describes as the lady with the curly hair ” Curly hair also adds to your personality also after curly people are described as happy, sexy, fun ….. curly hair has a natural volume and versatile. Curly hair is AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL!
2. Why Curly hair need to be treated differently that the straight hair?
Curly has a different texture it is dry by nature and needs a lot of moisture to tame the frizz. Curly hair can not take a lot of heat it will break the hair, while the straight hair will become shinier. Curly hair does not like brushing- it will create frizz and loose the curl pattern, while the straight hair will become smoother. Curly hair needs moisturizing and styling products to looks healthy, happy and to define the curls, while the straight hair might become greasy and heavy as straight hair has a different needs. Regarding washing I would suggest using sulphate, silicone and paraben free products to avoid detergents which are damaging the hair and scalp. Regarding the colour, we would suggest using non ammonia and natural colours
3. What is the most common mistake curly haired people do ?
1) On the consultation before any service they showa pictures of hair they don’t like.
2) Common mistake is try to moisturisethe hair with oils.
3) Mistake is to believe in any adverts and have manybottles and hopes that they are going to make a miracle
4) Tie the hair up too tight
6) Washing too often or not washing properly
7) Washing all of the conditioner out
8) Over styling
9) Air dry
10) Playing with hair
11) Going to bed with wet hair
12) Relaxing or Straightening because do not know how to deal with the frizz.
4. How to treat curly hair to make sure stays curly not frizzy ?
-Find the right products and learn a good maintaining routine. It is important to clean, condition and style with products suitable for your type of hair. -Use micro-fibre towel or cotton T-shirt.– Diffuser day at least 60% and let the curls set them self, don’t touch the curls when they are in driving process.– Use a satin pillowcase and tie up a loose pineapple
5. What are your tips for curly hair maintenance?
– Cut or trim the hair regularly – Moisturize, moisturize and moisturize -Take a time( do not rush) of the process- washing, styling and drying that will make easy next few days before the following washing. -Spray water or moisturising spay conditioner every day. -Love your curls and keep a good relationshipMoisture is very important to Curly Hair it comes from water-based products tat can be taken up by the hair. Moisture prevent breakage and encourage length retention. Moisturised hair is happy and bouncy. The frizz is curl begging for moisture.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT!
Look no further, visit our Hera Hair Beauty salon and have a consultation with one of our talented international hairdresser to discuss how our curly hair haircut, treatment and other services will work for you.
To book your appointment at our Tanglin Mall outlet click here ,
or to book your appointment at our Sentosa Cove outlet click here ,
or call to book at +6592371254