Ava Gardner is known of the famous star and also be admired with her beauty. So Ava Gardner’s dress style and also hairstyle is also being popular in 1940s.
Ava Gardner vintage hairstyle, of the 1940s hairstyles as one of the impressive emerges. Charming, elegant at the same time, this model, let’s examine how to do it by explaining steps.
1. For making this vintage hairstyle, in the beginning, first as a separate part to the swelling of the hair.
2. Get the rest of the hair parts in a horizontal manner and a soft brush or a comb backward scan.
3. Get clump of hair will then be embossed and correct. Then curl the hair in the form of pinch rolls forward. This rolls up to the scalp and continue the process of making.
4. Repeat this for both sides of the bend.
5. Rolled up from both sides of the hair from the inside with booby pins fasten. Notes to be careful here, full of wires, are that you should go through the middle of curls.
6. To shape curls and curls from the sides to balance the stretch.
7. Then, separate it from both sides of your hair. Hold the rest of the back of the hair as if you want to make a ponytail, using your thumb, as the cylinder, the rear portion curl up to your scalp. Pull your thumb from the curve.
8. Attach to the inner side of the twisty part of several broad use bobby pins. Attach each of the two sides. Make sure your hair is fixed.
9. Make sure that the deterioration of the hair curl up with; you can fix your hair using bobby pin as you want.
10. After fixing her hair curls give the final shape of the edges by gently pulling.
11. In the final stage, curl your hair on the sides. And to complete the look of the hair model, use bobby pins into the wire buckles.
The Ava Gardner Vintage Hairstyle